1844 DRESS SHIRTS
We carry an extensive line of our 1844 dress shirts. Possibly the best no-iron shirt you’ll ever own!
1844 sport shirts . . . 100% washable cotton . . . fabrics to live in.
Viyella of England, is the first ever, branded fabric in spun cotton/wool since 1784, Nottingham, UK.
Regulars $79.50 Big and Tall $89.50
100% Cotton No-Iron Dress Shirts
Possibly the best no-iron shirt you’ll ever own.
Miller Bros. – Newton is proud to present to you the 1844 brand. We’ve hand-selected manufacturers to produce durable, timeless wardrobe pieces to our exacting specifications. The quality of this clothing is unsurpassed. It has to be. It’s Miller Bros. – Newton.
Our 1844-NO-IRON Collection
- 80s 2-ply 100% non-iron cotton
- Taped Seams
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Double Needle Side Seam
- Top Fused Collars, Cuff and Placket
- Button Thru Sleeve Placket
- Rounded 2 Button Adjustable Cuff
- Convertible Cuff [all styles can be worn with cuff links]
- Extended Shirt Tail
- Removable Collar Stays
- 8 Button Front with Extra Buttons
- B&T 9 Button Front with Extra Buttons
- Set on Front Placket
- Split Yoke
- 2 Back Pleats for Wearing comfort