1844 Signature Series Tuxedos
Set your mind at ease with a tuxedo from Miller Bros-Newton.
Prefer to rent not own?
Miller Bros-Newton offers many styles to choose from.
1844 Signature Series Tuxedo
A timelessly classic tuxedo perfect for any Occasion.
A modern two button black superlux 150’s Tuxedo, paired with a modern plain front adjustable waistband slack.
Satin trimmings with an elegant and sleek look.
All accessories available see store for details
Surviving Prom Season
The Clock is Ticking
The origin of the prom is a bit of a mystery. The earliest known reference to this rite of spring comes from a college student’s journal in 1894. What we do know is that proms have a glamour and a glitz and by following these helpful tips, you can make the prom and the weeks that lead up to it, as stress-free as possible, not just for your child, but for you as well.
A Step By Step Guide
with Ben Wichland
1. Are you going to with a date or with a group? Going with a date makes color matching a necessity. If your date has already picked out her dress, it’s not going back, so shop early for identically-colored accessories. Wait too long and you’ll have to settle for something that may not match. On the other hand, if you’re going with a group, you can design your own look.
2. Determine your price range. This will give you a realistic starting point and keeps you from getting overwhelmed by the vast array of choices. Best to look for an all-inclusive package unless you’re building your own ensemble. And very important, do not forget the shoes!
3. Go to the store and get fitted. One size does not fit all. To look your very best, be sure to work with someone who can fit you properly for your specific body style.
4. Finalize your colors. If you’re color matching, bring a swatch of your date’s outfit. Colors over the phone are nearly impossible to get right. This applies to your suit, your vest, tie, pocket square and socks.
5. Try on your outfit. A tuxedo is like no other suit you’ve ever worn. For that reason, it’s crucial that you try it on in the store. The clothier will assess the fit, determine if alterations are needed, and instruct you how to properly put it on and wear it.
For best results, allow enough time to work through these steps. That way, you’ll have more options, reduced stress, with quicker service and faster turnaround. The longer you wait, the harder the choices become. Styles and colors rent out and once they’re gone, you won’t find them. Start early, follow these guidelines and have the time of your life on prom night!
Tuxedo Rentals for Weddings, Prom or Black Tie
Rent Your Tuxedo for that special event.
We understand that fit is important – the right fit for the right person.
With classic, modern, slim and super slim fits, we can handle the complexity of any occasion.
We carry tuxedos in many different styles and colors to ensure the look you want is the look you get!